August 17

Be Kind

All you have to do is be kind. You don’t have to be famous, and you don’t have to get something in return. You should give something from the heart. When I give something to someone, I don’t expect them to give me something back. The smile on their face was worth giving up something that I cared about.

Today, me and my family went to Black Rock, a beach. While my family and I went paddle boarding, my mom saw a boy and his dad. A few minutes ago, I saw both of them on a float-y thingy.

Now, the dad was treading water while carrying his son. The boy had a life vest on, he was clinging onto his dad. They were both were about 150 yards out.We had two extra boogie boards connected to our paddle board. My mom got onto a board and went to the boy and his father. I went with her. She offered them a board.

The father looked very tired. On the swim back to shore, he said that their float-y was carried by the wind and flew away. He also said that they’d been out there for about 45 minutes.When we got to shore, the dad said thank you. My mom was happy for the rest of the day, just because she helped someone. You can do the same.

Posted August 17, 2015 by giselemadariaga in category Uncategorized